Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Inspiration

On Dec 23, 1996 one of the biggest inspirations of my life was born...my son Justin.  He is a wonderful and thought provoking son.  His constant questions of life and philosophical views keep me hoping. I remember every minute of his growing up and yet some how I can't see where all the time has gone.

My sweet and gentle son may this birthday be filled with laughter and fill your soul with joy.  May the blessings of the Lord keep you safe and help guide you through the rough waters of being a teenager.  I pray that you will look back and remember the love you have and shed it a thousand times over on the people in your life. 

I love you and Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post. Happy Birthday (yesterday) to Justin and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete