Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just for Fun

The other day I came across a great tutorial that looked so much fun.  Although it has nothing to do with jewelry I just had to try making flowers for my hair.  The link is http://mrspriss.com/2010/02/18/dainty-flowers-for-your-hair-yeahhh-its-another-tutorial.  So last night I took some organza I had and went to it.  I decided to make my flowers a little bigger because I am just in love with big flowers in your hair (although I have not worn one every in my life but secretly want too) I put them on headbands since I didn't have hair clips.

Here is how they turned out and I think it was a success!!!! (Forgive the photography I was doing it on the fly)  I will post better pics later.

4 Flowers on a ribbon


as good as I can do trying to take a pic of the top of my head


No comments:

Post a Comment