Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring...I hear you calling

I love nature and all the beauty it has to offer.  Summer is filled with water, fruit, and kids laughing.  Fall is beautiful with reds, oranges, and the smell of fireplaces in the air.  Winter has a special place in my heart because I love the look of the landscape with trees both bare and full side by side showing such amazing contrasts!  So inspiring.  But out of all the seasons Spring is my favorite!  Everything is coming alive and you can feel the energy.  Animals are having their babies, flowers are pushing their way to the sunshine, the once bare trees of winter are showing their beautiful glory for the spring sunshine.  Colors are bright and so full of life. 

I love to take pictures of the landscape and have them inspire my work.  Lets see what this spring will inspire me to create

1 comment:

  1. Oooh those strawberries look yummy :-) I love the beginning of every season, even summer (just don't like that one so much in it's second or third month!!). I'm ready to embrace a beautiful year.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete