Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Picture Time

I have a stack of pieces ready to be listed on etsy and everyday I say I have to get those listed.  My pile keeps getting bigger instead of smaller on things I have to get pictures of and list.  Then this morning during my quiet time I thought I may have just missed a sale because no one can see this cute bracelet or earrings. 

I love flowers and nature
So tonight is the night....no beading, quick dinner then it is off to the light box and shutter will be flying.  Tomorrows post will be of newly listed GORGEOUS( to me) items and my fun time taking the pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to add my teacups too, and probably get back to making aprons and knitting some stuff!! SO much to do, never enough time ;-)
    Have a good day today, hopefully I'll get to pop in tonight.

    ReplyDelete