Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Big Night

Tonight seem to be a big night in our house.  First finished my latest cuff bracelet I have been working on "The other side of the rainbow".  It was so much fun working on it but finishing made me realize how far I have come in jewelry design and making. I put a collage of my bracelet on my blog.

Then I got to use my photo box I made to take the pictures of my stuff and I have to say it turned out pretty good and I am sure with more practice and rearranging the lights I will get it down with no problems.



Last but not least I showed my 13yr old son how to shave and it was quite the moment.  

1 comment:

  1. That bracelet looks gorgeous:) Thank you again for the roses, the card, the wine, the cheese.... you are such a sweet friend, love you xxxxx
    Have a great day, I'll see you later ;)

    ReplyDelete