Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well things have been very busy for me.  Trying to get all my patients seen, taking care of the boys, and trying to get my Christmas presents that have to be shipped ready.  It is truly amazing this year I will not have to break the bank with express shipping because I didn't ship out on time.  I made this cute purse for our niece in Toronto.
Then I have made so many hair clips all to add as wrapping or a little extra for each gift.


Last but not least, I found this great piece of lapis and I knew I wanted to make a necklace out of it.  It wasn't until I started it occured to me to put Turquoise in it too.  When I was finished with this I had found memories of my Grandma Mary (she was a Native American princess) and I just miss her so much.  So this is dedicated to her. I just listed it on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment