Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Wonderful Time of the Year

This is my favorite time of the year.  It is so busy with all the joys of the season I forget to update what is going on in my jewelry world.  I have been working on so many projects at once my work station looks like a bead monster came and vomited (gross but true visual).  I try and make something special for different people in my life.  Coming up with the design, colors and time to sit and work on the projects is all the fun and chaos I love. 

So far I have finished a bracelet I call Mermaid.  No one in mind for it yet but I really love the way it turned out.

Then I finished the center piece to a bracelet for my niece Courtney.  She wanted something really girlie in purple and pink.  I think this hits the nail on the head.  I am working on the band now.

Remember to enjoy the time you have with your family and friends.  It is easy to get caught up in the fury of presents and shopping.  Time can never be purchased and life is a one time shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment